Wednesday 25 July 2012

WEB 2.0 Learning Opportunity: My Experience

I am very happy to attend this workshop on WEB 2.0, and I would like to seize this opportunity to thank the organizers for selecting me. To be honest, I knew and worked on some applications introduced in this workshop but what is great about this training is that I am learning about how to maximize uses of these apps for enhancing communication and increasing productivity in my organization.


I have just implemented  what I learned on google docs for my organizations. A form was added to the website so as to get the identity of the people downloading a specific file


I am looking forward to share my experiences with colleagues of my institutions and perhaps to small entrepreneurs we work with.

My personal experience on the Web 2.0 workshop can be summarised  as follows:



No comments:

Post a Comment